We are seeking an enthusiastic, engaging & professionally focused Part Two Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect to join our Edinburgh based team taking on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects.
You should have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a practice environment with the ability to work in a busy and dynamic team.
As a valued member of the team you will:
- Work closely with our experienced architects on a variety of projects.
- Assist in the development of design concepts, planning applications, and technical drawings.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to deliver outstanding designs.
- Research and incorporate sustainable and innovative practices into your work.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations, contributing your creative ideas
As a key member of our dynamic team you should have:
- A Part 2 architectural qualification.
- Proficiency in industry-standard software (AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, etc.).
- Strong design skills and a passion for creativity.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and planning processes.
- An enthusiasm for sustainable architecture and emerging trends.
GLM is one of Scotland’s leading building design and project management consultancies comprising of award winning Architects, Building Surveyors and Project Managers. We bring sharp insight, imaginative design and effective implementation to the creation, reuse and adaptation of buildings. To make buildings that stand proud and will stand the test of time. And, if we can do it with the lightest touch, doing more with less, then all the better!
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship.
- Exciting and diverse projects that will enhance your portfolio.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working policy
- A chance to make a meaningful impact in the field of architecture.
Salary £25-£30k PA depending on experience.
If you have the ambition to match our vision, please email a cover letter detailing what you can bring to GLM, your CV and current portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Friday, 27th October 2023.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted