We are recruiting – Graduate Architectural Technologist
Do you have what it takes to help deliver the change that is needed in the built environment?
GLM are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging Graduate Architectural Technologist to join our Edinburgh based team, taking on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects.
You must have a good broad technical knowledge base with a personal drive to grow and develop in your career. You should also have the following key skills:
- Adobe suite
- Detailed / Technical Design
- Sustainable & Low Carbon design
As an important member of our dynamic team you must:
- Take responsibility for tasks and be able to help drive projects forward.
- Be organized and methodical.
- Be forward thinking and innovative in design
- Have attention to detail and strive for perfection.
- Have a thirst for knowledge.
- Be a confident and clear communicator
GLM is one of Scotland’s leading building design and project management consultancies comprising of award winning Architects, Building Surveyors and Project Managers. We bring sharp insight, imaginative design and effective implementation to the creation, reuse and adaptation of buildings. To make buildings that stand proud and will stand the test of time. And, if we can do it with the lightest touch, doing more with less, then all the better!
Salary circa £25k
If you have the ambition to match our vision, please email a covering letter detailing what you can bring to GLM, your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th September.