GLM are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging building professional to join our Edinburgh based team taking on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects.
You must have a sound technical knowledge base with 5 -10 years experience and can come from a Building Surveying, Architectural or Technologist background. You should also have the following key skills:
- Advanced CAD – Autocad, Revit, Archicad
- Detailed / Technical Design
- Specification writing
- Contract Administration
- Awareness of the link between the Climate Emergency and the built environment
- Knowledge of Passivhaus, PAS2035 etc. preferable
As a key member of our dynamic team you must:
- Take ownership and be able to drive projects forward.
- Be organized and methodical.
- Be forward thinking and innovative in design
- Have attention to detail and strive for perfection.
- Be 100% committed to the cause.
- Have a thirst for knowledge.
- Be a confident and clear communicator
GLM is one of Scotland’s leading building design and project management consultancies comprising of award winning Architects, Building Surveyors and Project Managers. We bring sharp insight, imaginative design and effective implementation to the creation, reuse and adaptation of buildings. To make buildings that stand proud and will stand the test of time. And, if we can do it with the lightest touch, doing more with less, then all the better! www.weareglm.com
Salary is negotiable on experience and demonstrated value at interview.
If you have the ambition to match our vision, please email a covering letter detailing what you can bring to GLM, your CV and current portfolio to email@example.com by Monday 26th April 2021. Should you have any questions please do get in touch on the same email address.