GLM is an award winning practice of building surveyors, architects and project managers and is one of Scotland’s leading design and project management consultancies. We specialise in the refurbishment of historic buildings and in the planning and development of destinations in the tourism, hotel and leisure sectors.
GLM specialise in a number of key sectors including the upper end residential, country house and castle market; the independent schools sector; and the hotel, leisure and tourism sectors. We are passionate about design, detail, quality and professionalism and apply this to both the service we provide our clients and the finished project itself.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Demonstrated interest in historic buildings/adaptive reuse cases as reflected in the GLM portfolio
- BIM experience preferable
- Desirable to be working towards, or qualified in MCIAT
- Application of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Sketchup and other IT packages specifically Microsoft office
- As a key member of the GLM team, you will take a leading role in the technical design of multiple projects including monitoring works on site.
Salary : £30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
If you have the ambition to match our vision, please email your CV, a covering letter detailing what you can bring to GLM and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Monday, 11 September 2017.
No agencies please